Product Support Specialist
Every day our software is used by more than 14,500 radio stations, TV music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet radio stations worldwide. With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., our parent company iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio and television outlet in America.
For 27 years we have been providing support and guidance to the world’s audio and video professionals. Programmers and engineers come to us when they have problems that need to be solved. No two days are the same here so if you like working in a fun, challenging and varied environment you will feel at home in the RCS Support department.
As an expanding company we have an immediate opening in our Ogallala, NE office which is 8 miles from Lake McConaughy and full of outdoor recreation and western history. We can offer you a competitive salary, benefits, relocation packages and free soda. We provide support 24/7/365 some flexible working is required. After proving yourself, there are opportunities to grow and become product specialists, support leads, on-boarding specialists or to move into Product Development.
The Support department’s activities include:
• Handling phone calls, emails and social interactions from customers in the United States and other countries. We strive to achieve Customer Satisfaction with every call.
• Working with over 100 colleagues to provide timely and accurate answers on subjects as varied as A-list rotations, AES67, SQL Server Service Packs and Reverse Scheduling.
• Providing training and consultation to our customers so they succeed with our software to produce compelling radio, TV, podcasts, half-time shows, audio books, etc.
• Working with development teams to further extend product capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for people with a passion for music and experience of or working in an IT, Radio, TV or an Engineering environment.
• You will have an inquiring mind. Ideally you have demonstrable, well-developed troubleshooting and investigative skills. You will be able to simplify and deconstruct customer reports into their component parts and explore and evaluate them systematically.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Document interactions with customers; provide answers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customers through corrective steps.
• Work with colleagues to troubleshoot problems in software, hardware, networks and systems; write up technical documentation that can be passed onto developers to repair defects and deliver enhancements.
• Work with customers to improve software system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
• Develop and participate in customer training programs.
• Update your own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and a team focus. Candidates should have a good understanding of LAN, WAN, internetworking technologies, Windows Operating Systems and SQL Server. You should also have strong troubleshooting, follow-up, interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: Jobs@rcsworks.com
No telephone calls, please.
Ogallala, Nebraska or White Plains, NY USA
RCS has an immediate opportunity for Developers experience with C#/.NET to join a dynamic development team.
The candidate must have experience in .NET Framework 4.5+, C#, WPF, .NET Windows Forms, .NET Web Services, XML/XSLT, Visual Studio 2013+ and SQL Server 2008+. WCF, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET, while not required, would be a plus.
Experience in the following areas is desirable: C++, COM/DCOM, Multi-tier Architectures, Windows Programming, Design Patterns, Microsoft Patterns and Practices, and Developer Express Tools.
The candidate will be a member of a tight team using the Scrum agile development methodology and must have a strong sense of team spirit and commitment in addition to Microsoft.NET skills.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Relocation to work from our Ogallala, NE or White Plains New York office is required.
Send cover letter and resume to: Jobs@rcsworks.com
No Phone Calls, Please